Financial Services


Domestic abuse or violence financial services

The Australian Government, through Centrelink, can provide crisis payments in cases of domestic violence.

For enquiries about financial assistance call Centrelink on 13 1021 (calls taken Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 5.00pm).

For enquiries about services and payments call the Family Assistance Office on 13 6150 (open from 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday).

Click here to go back to Who To Talk To About Abuse

Call Now Button